1. Terms and Conditions
So as you may know, by accessing this website – Midwest Recipes – you are agreeing to these website Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations, and their compliance.
If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site (in other words, please exit the site, but really you don’t want to do that!). Just to be clear, the materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
1. Use License
- We are okay with you temporarily downloading one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) from Midwest Recipes site for individual and non-business use only. This is a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit, you may not, steal our stuff by:
- modifying or copy the materials;
- using the materials for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on the Midwest Recipes site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials;
- or transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on another server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Midwest Recipes whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
The materials on Midwest Recipes site are given “as is”. Midwest Recipes makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranty, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Midwest Recipes does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Midwest Recipes or its suppliers be subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Midwest Recipes Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Midwest Recipes or a Midwest Recipes-approved agent has been told orally or in writing of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Midwest Recipes site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Midwest Recipes does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Midwest Recipes may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Midwest Recipes does not, then again, make any dedication to updating the materials.
Midwest Recipes has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Midwest Recipes of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Midwest Recipes may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Midwest Recipes site should be administered by the laws of the United States and Illinois without respect to its contention of law provisions.